PLANT BASED ART WORKSHOP
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a day of art and plants!
Are you an artist wanting to incorporate plants into your work? Are you a gardener wanting to create art with materials straight from your vegetable bed? This workshop is for you! Spend the day creating botanical-inspired art pieces made with and from plants and other natural materials!
In this one-day workshop you will:
- Make your own natural-based paints! Natural paints don't have any harmful chemicals and are easy to clean up. Learn how easy it is to make your own, then test them out!
- Create a finished botanical-inspired artwork to take home. Learn tips for drawing from nature, experiment with using dried flowers and plants in your artwork, and discuss other ways to merge art and gardens!
- Make your own flower press and fill it with plants and flowers for your next art project.
- Have tons of fun spending the day surrounded by plants, art, and others who love them both!
No art (or gardening) experience necessary, only a willingness to learn! All materials provided. 18+ only please.
Date & Time: July 14, 2019 from 9am-3pm @ Gridless Studio
Registration Deadline: July 10, 2019
Maximum Class Size: 8
Cost: $150/pp includes gourmet lunch & all materials. Financial aid available - contact us for an application.
Instructor: Emily Scali
- PLANT BASED ART WORKSHOP$150$1500$0