May 21-22, 2020
Saturday & Sunday
@ Gridless Studio
A WEEKEND TO IGNITE YOUR CREATIVE SPARK!
UNLEASH THE ARTIST WITHIN!
Creativity is more important now than ever before. In a fast-paced world full of abundant technology, political challenges, and uncertainty, being creative helps us embrace originality and focus on what's important. By literally rolling up our sleeves and getting our hands dirty, we can learn to be better problem solvers, see things differently, and re-connect with our true selves.
Are you ready to utilize your full creative power?
•Take time to connect with your intuition and express yourself though visual arts.
•Explore art in a safe and supportive environment.
• Gain perspective on how creativity plays a role in your life.
• Have fun, relax, and find joy in creativity!
PRACTICE INTUITIVE ART-MAKING
Learn how to get over 'artist's block' and transform unassuming canvases into expressive artworks.
Use meditation, journaling, and introspection to tune into your own wisdom and experiences.
TOOLS FOR DAILY CREATIVITY
Walk away with the tools you need to incorporate creativity into your everyday life!
ACCESS YOUR CREATIVE FLOW!
Over the course of the weekend, we will connect mindfulness, creativity, and innovation. The experience will be tailored to meet the interests of the group, and will include:
• Drawing, painting, collage, and multi-media exercises
• Art-journaling & personal reflections
• Problem-solving and design exercises
• Meditation, observation, and movement practices
• Discussions and projects to document and help you understand
your own creative process
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 6 PARTICIPANTS - CLAIM YOUR SPOT TODAY!